McLain & Merritt has successfully prosecuted, defended, and settled many business claims across the large variety of industries we serve.
The depth of our experience in litigation and dispute resolution helps clients to make informed decisions about litigation costs, benefits, and risks. Our clients rely on us to achieve positive outcomes in a wide range of areas, including:
- Contract disputes and breaches
- Intellectual property disputes
- Trade secrets and non-disclosure agreements
- Restrictive covenants
- Interference with contractual and business relations
- Infringement of confidential information
- Breach of fiduciary duties
- Securities litigation
- Shareholder and director litigation
- Insurance coverage issues
The attorneys on our business litigation team work to quickly and effectively resolve complex legal and procedural issues to minimize time and cost to our client businesses.
< Back to Corporate & Business Law